Transporting children is a big responsibility. If one of them gets lost or hurt that’s unacceptable for the parents.
Even a little group of 8-10 persons can cause surprises during travelling. Not to mention that a group of 30-50 children can be extremely exhausting for even 3 or 4 adults. Disciplining, controlling, watching over them or doing a headcount is a real challenge when travelling by public transport. Especially if there are a couple vivid children in the group.
A much safer alternative if the child transport is managed by the parents instead of travelling by public transport. But it’s not that much easier, either. If one of the parents is late or cannot come because of a car problem then the whole schedule falls apart.
What are the benefits of bus rental when it comes to child transport?
• On the bus it’s easier to do a headcount, no one can get off at a wrong stop or miss the bus.
• Every child can travel together, there’s no argument about who travels with whom.
• Every child arrives at the destination simultaneously and the bus only leaves when everyone got in. It’s not possible for the children to stray from the group.
• On the bus the risk level lowers to a minimum. Our rentable buses’ safety, technical and aesthetic condition is outstanding.
• The children’s valuables are safe on the bus. The chance of stealing or losing, damaging the schoolbags decreases to a minimum.
• Parents responsible for their children can get rid of a lot of stress and tasks like purchasing tickets, refuelling, itinerary planning or adjusting to a schedule.
• The bus can stop at any time if there’s a need for a bathroom break or to have a rest at places with beautiful scenery.
• During travelling on the bus any audio or video material can be played either for educational or entertainment purposes.
• Bus rental is a much safer, more comfortable alternative when transporting a larger number of children. Besides it is often a more cost-effective solution, too.
Why don’t you give us a call (+36302831409) or send anemailfor a quote on your next trip!